Liz had an interesting post on ten things and passed on another ten things which, I will do the same at the end of mine.
- What moment from your life always makes you smile when you remember it?
I always have to smile when I think of steeling pumpkins for Halloween when I was in college. It was such a fiasco with me and three other college friends almost getting arrested and one ending up in the hospital -all over a few pumpkins. I gladly buy them today!
- What are three words to describe who you are (not what you do)?
Motivated, ambitious and strong (at least I think so)
- What movie or tv-series could you watch over + over?
This one is hard for me to admit but…..Felicity. I have watched all four seasons over and over again. Probably the worst acting in history and everyone whispers their lines in that show. I have no idea why I like it so much. Next would be Queer as Folk – another one I have watched all six seasons over and over again.
- What song would be the soundtrack to your life?
5. Who is the most memorable/interesting person that you have met in 2014, and why?
I can’t nail it down to one person – I’ve met so many in 2014. New co-workers, bosses, new people in my motorcycle meetup. So many.
- You’ve been given a month to travel! Where are you going to go?
Italy. Been wanting, meaning to get there. I could probably spend a month in Tuscany alone.
7. What websites do you visit every day?
This blog so I can click on my links to other blogs and catch up with everyone. If you have noticed I keep all my links fresh and add to from time to time. I always want to read a fresh voice.
- What is your nighttime routine?
Dinner with my love, and falling asleep watching TV.
- What is your favorite space in your home? Describe it!
Even though I don’t spend a lot of time in it – my office. Charlie framed a bunch of pictures and my diplomas for me and hung them up. I have my bookshelf with my favorite books and I just bought this really mod couch that the dogs like to sleep on.
- What are you longing for?
The beach. I long for May when we can go to Pensacola. I cannot wait to be drinking downstairs at Peg Leg Pete’s sucking fresh oysters out of the shell listening to music with the smell of salt in the air and the slight burn of sun on my skin.
Here’s ten more:
- What is your favorite lunch meal?
- Where have you been to a long time ago but want to go back to? (this can be a physical place, a time in your life, mentally, etc. be creative)
- What would you do if you were financially sound and didn’t have to work?
- What famous person would you want to spend a day with and why?
- What is your favorite holiday memory?
- What three things do you want to accomplish in the next year?
- What is a favorite food item you are looking forward to eating in the next week?
- What are you done with?
- What do you want to buy for yourself soon?
- Who are you done with?